Are you having a problem while accessing your POP3 E-mail account ? You are getting a time out error 0x8004210a whenever you try to access your outlook E-mails. You are also not able to send or receive any e-mails. If you have encountered this situation while using Ms Outlook 2007, then you will get the resolution you were looking for this problem. POP3 protocol is generally used for sending and receiving e-mail messages. But sometimes the protocol does not allow to access the emails for the ser and give error message such as :-
Sending and Receiving reported error (0x8004210A) : ‘The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).”
A time-out occurred while communicating with the server 0x800ccc19
The operation timed out waiting for a response from the receiving (POP) server 0x8004210a
Error 0x8004210a generally show up on Microsoft Outlook 2007, and this error results into failed sending/receiving e-mails. Microsoft outlook 2007 is an e-mail client that comes as a part of Microsoft office suite. It also facilitate calendar, contact manager, web browsing, note taking and journal functionality. Outlook 2007 data are stored in PST files. These files are present in the outlook system folder that allows the users to access the outlook data and e-mails even when the user is offline. The PST files can be protected with password so no one who is unauthorised can access the data. Whenever the PST files is corrupted or go on missing You will not be able to access the Outlook 2007 in the proper way.
What causes PST files to corrupt and give Error 0x8004210a ?
- Any error in e-mail account settings
- Malware and virus infection
- Any fault during installing MS outlook.
- Unknowingly deleting any root files related to outlook.
- Accidental system shut down during any key operation of the application.
- Improper partitioning of the disk drive containing the outlook root files etc.
- Any networking error like disconnected to internet while downloading/uploading the emails
- Invalid personal firewall configuration.
- E-mail message being damage or corrupt
- Mail server temporarily unavailable
- Unable to utilize personal folder file as it exceeds the 2 GB size limit
- Outlook.pst can not be accessed – 0×80040116″
How to Fix 0x8004210a 2007 error Manually ?
If Outlook had worked correctly when the last time you opened it and nothing has changed in your account configuration, then you can check if it work correctly in Safe Mode. Opening Outlook in Safe Mode will prevent launching of all add-ins of this application from being loaded, prevents loading of several settings files i.e. All settings will be default and turns off the Reading Pane.
To start Outlook in Safe Mode you haveto to start Outlook with the “safe” switch.
(when you start typing, a search box will automatically appear by itself)
When typing the path please note that there is space between
If the problem still exists in the safe mode the problem can be with the PST files, either they are corrupted or lost. All the data of the Outlook 2007 is saved in PST files so you can operate the application even when you are offline. It can also be protected with password to prevent any unauthorised access. It could be an issue that the error in pst files is preventing the Outlook 2007 to work correctly. You can try to scan and fix this error by using SCANPST.exe. You can find this in the location given below.
32-bit Windows C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12
64-bit Windows C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office12
But There are some limitations of SCANPST.exe, It can repair only the basic header files. It does not perform if the PST files are too large. If can also show no error even if the error is still there. It can lose some of the data while recovering. If you try to do any changes manually there are chances that you may hamper the whole system. So from above you can say that it is not a full proof solution and you need a third party software to fix this problem.
Outlook PST Repair Software for Outlook 2007 as a Permanent Solution
Outlook PST repair software is a proficient tool to resolve all you Outlook 2007 problems including 0x8004210a error. It will search for the missing and broken PST files and show you the search results as a preview. The demo version of the software provides only the functions. If you want to repair, recover and restore the PST files the you have to switch to paid version. It recovers all the PST files and emails no matter how deep they are buried into the folders and also repairs them to make them functions regardless of the degree of damage. It has a streamline and interactive graphical user interface so that even a non technical user can operate it who has no specific skills in networking or programming. The paid version includes following features :-
- It will recover data even they are protected with password.
- Creates unique profiles for individual PST file.
- It will recover all the outlook components like contacts, calender, journals tasks etc.
- It doesn’t loses any data in the process.
- You can also save the data in the html format.
- Recovers data from all email properties such as subject, CC, BCC, from etc
- It can split files over sized PST files so that it will be easy to recover.
- Restores RTF, Text and HTML messages
- It provides the preview to show you the scan results
- It is Compatible with all Windows platform versions– Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, 7 and even with Windows 8.
- It supports recovery for the outlook version – Outlook 2007
So To Fix Error problems of Outlook 2007 You need not have to search the internet any more you can download this software and practically solve any kind of Outlook 2007 problems using Outlook PST repair software.
Outlook PST Repair Software User Guide
Step 1 :- Select the PST files which are corrupted and click start initialize the process.
Step 2 :- you can also stop the scanning process by clicking the stop button.
Step 3:- you will now see the list of recoverable items.
Step 4:- Now you have to Specify the location where the recovered item will be saved
Step 5:- Progress bar will appear and recovery will start. You can even stop the process by clicking stop.
Step 6 :- You will now get a message box to show that the process is complete. Now click Ok button To complete the process.