About Mspst32.dll Error
Mspst32.dll is an important .dll file of Outlook Express application and with the help of this you can access and use MS Outlook easily. If this .dll file gets corrupted or damaged then you may encounter some problem in staring outlook, and you become unable to access your Outlook components. Whenever the file Mspst32.dll is corrupted or missing, then you will see errors occurring in your Outlook application.
List of errors that occurs due to missing Mspst32.dll file:-
- Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
- Application Name:Outlook.exe
- Fault Module Name:mspst32.dll
Usually, this type of error occurs due to the corruption in.PST file and before repairing them.PST file. One of the main thing you should know about Mspst32.dll file location.
It is located in this given path and you can rename it to .old or it will be better to remove it permanently. Now you can start to see does Outlook works correctly? if not, it means the problem remains in the .PST file. To get rid of Mspst32.dll errors and you have to repair corrupted outlook PST files. You can use scanpst.exe(inbox repair tool) to repair the minor errors of the file. But this tool has many limitations and it fails when the .PST file gets damaged again and again.
Causes and Symptoms
There are some issues that give a Mspst32.dll error :
- Over-sized PST files
- Missing or deleted a Mspst32.dll file
- Any malicious or virus infection in .PST file
- Corruption or damaged in the system registry files.
- Improper installation of the software
- suddenly shut down of Outlook
- Extremely corrupted PST files
How To Fix Mspst32.dll error?
As you already known to Mspst32.dll errors. If you got Mspst32.dll error then you are Strongly recommended to download Mspst32.dll removal tool.
To manually fix Mspst32.dll error you have to perform following steps:-
- First of all, start your computer and log on as an administrator
- After that select “System Restores” option from your all programs and accessories
- in the new window, select “Restore my computer to an earlier date” option and click on Next button
- Select the most recent System restore point from them or from the list, and then click on Next.
- Click on the Next of the upcoming window.
- Now it will restart the computer automatically, and the restoration gets finished.
Since it is a very sensitive process and it may lead to windows PC corruption, if you are not technically expert to perform this kind of manual process, then you have to choose another option that is to use scanpst.exe(inbox repair tool). As you are unable to start Outlook due to missing Mspst32.dll error. So it is very important to solve this error as early as possible. You may need to fix Mspst32.dll by following these steps-
- repair corrupted Mspst32.dll file
- reinstall Mspst32.dll file
- repair corrupted pst-file through scanpst.exe
- split large sized PST file
Actually, you will be able to solve only the preliminary error but you will be unable to repair the damaged or Over-sized files of Outlook and you have to use a third party tool Outlook PST Repair Software. By the help of this effective software, you can quickly repair and restore corrupted PST files of Outlook. This software is capable to recover the corruption and split large sized PST files so as to fix the problem. You can also restore missing or lost Mspst32.dll file by using this software.
Outlook PST Repair Tool
Outlook PST Repair is one of the best third-party tools when it comes to resolving oversized and corrupted PST files on Outlook, with the help of its interactive graphical user interfaces the software scans the affected area in the .PST file and repairs damage in the file, and saves the recovered mail items in a new PST file and also at the given location you provide. You can recover password protected data, and also retrieves even accidentally deleted files. It can recover all broken PST file and emails irrespective of their security level. It restores all the data in the previous state and offers an option to save the data in HTML and RTF formats. It is so easy to use even a novice user can fix Mspst32.dll error only using few steps and clicks. You can use this tool and fix your Mspst32.dll error effectively. You can download a demo version from its Official website and can check your Mspst32.dll error problems. But the demo version will generate only the preview of the recovered files with all details. Demo version doesn’t give the facility to save your file. So in order to restore your file, you may buy the licensed version to avail full function of the software.
The function of the Outlook PST Repair Software -Scan, Detect and Recover .PST Files
- Recover emails, calendar, contacts, entries, tasks, journals and notes from corrupt PST files:
- Recovers data from encrypted files
- Repairs all files even if they are password protected
- Recover deleted emails
- Restores Text, HTML and RTF email messages
- Recover .PST files larger than 2GB
- Exports recovered files automatically to Microsoft Outlook
- Creates unique profiles for individual PST files
- Includes a Live Update option to constantly update the software with the latest version
- Compatible with all windows- windows server, 2003, Vista, 7, 8 & latest
- Supports on all Microsoft Outlook – Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2013,
How does the Outlook PST repair software work?
Some of the simple steps to use this software are :
Step 1:- select the PST file and press on the Start button
Step 2:- after that you see the scan has been started and showing the progress. A user can pause it anytime by pressing Stop
Step 3:- After the process complete you see window and list of recovered file in the left pane. Selecting the item from the left pane, you will get a preview in the right pane.
Step 4:- click on the menu bar Save Repaired file. save the file at your desired location. Then press the OK button.
Step 5:- in this window user can click on Stop to cancel the process of restoring the file.
Step 6:- After the process completed you will get a message of confirmation. By pressing OK button, exit the software and start exploring the PST files from where you save it.